Archive for December, 2010
Monday, December 13th, 2010
There has been a definite upswing in small business confidence in the last couple of months. Since October we have consulted with a number of brand new start-ups to help them get the balls rolling
and plates spinning, including:
- a 3d design studio
- a handmade furniture online retailer
- a gym for training gym trainers (yes, very fit)
- a practice of beauticians
- a recruitment business for healthcare
- an executive recruitment business
- a management training business
- a community financing operator
- a commercial embroidery start-up
- …. and on.
Good luck to each and everyone of you – it’s grass roots activity like this we need to stimulate our economy from the ground up. If you have a business idea and you’d like impartial help or advice, drop us an email. We can help you arrange your set-up, marketing, business systems and financing if you need it.