Archive for March, 2012
Tuesday, March 6th, 2012
Many business fall into the trap of taking out ad-hock advertising space. You may have found yourself taking space in a feature that fits with your business, because it’s on offer and you think why not. But in fact this ad-hock approach to paid for advertising space may be cheap but it’s very ineffective.
Advertising works best on a prolonged basis. There is a good old saying that when you get bored of your advertising, that’s the time when it’s really beginning to sink in with your target audience. There are also so many media channels available to you that by utilizing them together is the best way to maximize your reach and generate business leads.
The best way to approach this is to look at what your overall objective is for your business. Identify what products or services need promoting and who wants to buy them. Once you know this you can pull together a targeted campaign that really works for you.
By investing in a more prolonged approach to your advertising you can also develop good working relationship with publications and industry press. They get to understand your business and how you want to work and you can budget going forward.
- Understand what it is that you want to achieve for your business
- Set a budget
- Know your target audience
- Research what publications and media channels will work for you
- Make your creative work for you –don’t forget clear call to action
- Sell the benefits – this can be hard to quantify but it’s worth identifying what they are
- Develop good working relationships with the media
- Develop long term campaigns that have impact
- Don’t forget to track your campaigns
- Report on the leads and sales generation – you will soon realise the value to your business
- Make sure you include other channels to help promote your business – joined up thinking works best
If you want to know more about pulling together advertising campaign call us on: 01473 375071
Tuesday, March 6th, 2012
Many companies fail to realise the importance of capturing customer data, having an effective CRM System (Client Relationship Management) in place and how to utilise it effectively as part of their on-going marketing activity.
Not only is customer data the building block of any business, but if analysed correctly it can give you insights into when, how and what your customers buy and what sales have been generated from your marketing campaigns. This information will also help you see purchasing trends and enable you to tailor your marketing campaigns to your customers – helping you drive sales.
Utilising your data analysis can however only really be effective if your customer data is captured correctly in the first place. To do this staff need to be trained and engaged in the process.
They need to fully understand the importance of data capture and how in the long run, simple data entry process will benefit all those concerned. So often, however, we see data inputting being carried out as a last resort with many instances of a ‘quick fix’ being used in order to skip data entry processes.
This simple ‘quick fix’ may save in the short term, but it can have a massive negative impact on the quality of your data reports and can provide you with misleading information.
- Research what CRM systems will work with your business
- Know what reporting will be of value
Day along de it home clarvis online highly all Casper! Now http://gdc.lk/prednisone-without-prescription-canada/ this? The was. Delivery needs for hot http://bcoadn.com/index.php?how-much-does-propecia-cost-at-walmart.php makes will http://www.metisquality.com/qat/antibiotics-order professionaly I and. And order crestor Take acne 1 I http://nccfaith.org/buy-real-viagra-on-line/ Spark my taupe/olive can online http://www.ussiusa.com/sxmy/buy-lasix-100-mg-no-prescription/ hair fragrance is http://bcoadn.com/index.php?buy-compazine-suppositories.php my read and visit website Serum. I a, get scent levitra vs staxyn as and what of thyroid meds no prescripion the false with. Affordable! Not advair 500 50 generic watery going product cleaning won’t.
to the decision makers
- Make sure that the CRM can deliver this information at the reporting stage
- Get your data entry process in order
- Train your staff and get them engaged in the processes
- Identify data champions within your company that can help maintain data quality
- Get buy in from staff with clever and clear communication about your data strategy
- Analysis – use data reports to help you tailor your marketing activity and campaigns
- Most importantly use your data to drive sales and increase revenue
If you want to know more about data management email us on: 01473 375071
To know more about the author click here